New to site - old hand at taxidermy and tanning

Hello to all!

I am based in North Wales. My interest is in taxidermy and tanning, having been in the trade for over 25 years with many hours spent sculpting and re-creating trophy mounts, rugs, skulls etc,etc. I was trained through the family business and enjoy both the technical and artistic sides of the work. In more recent years I have been unable to do as much as I used to, due to other commitments.:(

I have experience in many aspects of the trade and hope to learn a lot more about stalking being part of the forum. I have a keen interest in shooting, but I am also interested in stalking something I have had a great interest in for many years (All advice appreciated!).

I apologise in advance for any dumb questions that are asked, but I am sure it will give someone a laugh along the way!:oops:

Some quotes I like;

Success is s place where preparation and opportunity meet.

The trouble with jogging is the ice falls out of your glass!

A.

Hmm thanks for the intro, but it smacks of a bit of advertisment as well for Snowdonia Taxidermy Studios. Perhaps you may like to change the sign in name or pay the going rate for advertising.

Welcome to the site A.
As a previous customer I agree with Malc, I'm sure it would be money well spent and would be rather better thought of if you were to keep things as they should be.
That said I hope you can learn from and enjoy the site and perhaps even teach us a thing or two.
ATB

Back