Xfactor

6pointer

Watched xfactor results last night and i must admit to feeling sick by the results. I love the program it is a chance to see new and up and coming talent at its raw state. A young girl ELLA got put out she has with out doubt one of the best voices i have ever heard. The reason i feel cheated is a Gay chap Rylan who has a voice like the mating call of a double breasted sledge hammer was kept in. While i am in no way homophobic i do feel this country is now getting male gays thrown in there face day in day out.
For those who do not know what i am talking about.

ELLA

RYAN

:rofl:yes, very true, but this is not a competition - it's showbiz and about making money from entertainment. look at the past people on xfactor, a bunch of monkey's and one or two decent acts to battle it out in the end. think about those two idiots,,ehh, jedward or something, oh dear!

I bet you it's all decided before it starts out anyway, the public has not say, and all the votes is just money in the pocket of the organisers, tv station and producers.

I'd rather settle down to a nice midsomer murders or sherlock:D

That chav judge on it saved him a couple of weeks back say that it's not all about the singing, it's about the whole package.
I thought that's exactly what it's about.

fix indeed - and what's the most ridiculous is they're taking in over £5m per month in revenue from the telephone voters. ..up there with the bankers they are...

I watch it as well for exactly the same reasons as Davie. There is a young lad on it just now who was stacking shelves in Asda 8 weeks ago who also has a fantastic voice and like the show or not it at least gives them the exposure they otherwise may never get.

The mentor of Ella only has herself to blame though, as does Rylans mentor, both of whom constantly supported this guy against the comments from Garry Barlow who was since the beginning saying he should never have been chosen for the live shows.

Well be careful what you wish for because it has now come back to haunt them both with an act from each of them being pipped by the very guy they kept defending.

I just wish Garry Barlow had pointed that out last night like he did when Tullisa's breath was stinking of fag reek a few weeks back!!! :lol:

Since when did you ever think that the xfactor was about true talent. It's about money and viewing figures. Good news never sells a story. From louis's bungling in the first vote to last nights bottom two one of whom Gary thought should win the competition and the other that Louis compared with Leona Lewis it's certainly not a singing contest. As for I'm A Celebrity. Could you imagine the ratings if David Hay had been picked for every challenge. He would have walked the lot, the camp well fed, no arguements and no viewers. Keep Helen in. Their may be gays on every channel that you watch but TV is catering for us hetrosexuals with great viewing of her assets.

Watched xfactor results last night and i must admit to feeling sick by the results. I love the program it is a chance to see new and up and coming talent at its raw state. A young girl ELLA got put out she has with out doubt one of the best voices i have ever heard. The reason i feel cheated is a Gay chap Rylan who has a voice like the mating call of a double breasted sledge hammer was kept in. While i am in no way homophobic i do feel this country is now getting male gays thrown in there face day in day out.
For those who do not know what i am talking about.

ELLA

RYAN

But it is called the X factor ie it is not necessarily about the best voice but who has the so called X factor. That could be that you hate the guy but want to watch him get beat or that you love listening to a poor singer who nonetheless is entertaining.

Its showbiz!

Voting should be based on who you want to go, if they are crap they get voted of.
People love to upset Gary that why they voted for jedwood and that why they vote for rylan.
And Gary plays along
its what makes it entertaining

craggy

Biggest problem I see (hear) is all this warbling, apparently its impossible for singers of to day to hold a note and have to resort to wobble it around so it sounds like a mating call in the Amazon rain forest, it sparks back to the American shows and it just gets on my tits.

Regarding fixing unfortunately its not the case as having worked for quite a few years for the makers it is very very strict on how the votes are collected and counted as im sure you will remember ITV was fined heavily for some dodgy counts some years back. The bad acts are to blame on the public voting them through :(

Back