Zeiss Warranty on line?

Hi

Can anyone advise how to register Zeiss UK scopes on line please. Had a look on their web page and cant find it.

Thanks

DS

Hopefully you should have guarantee booklet and at the back is the official application which is sent to the address in Germany. Call 01223 401525 and the person will register your details.

Craig do you need to registrar it for the warranty? As I bought a ziess scope and haven't registared it as I didn't read the information with it tipycal me style lol.

David

I registered my new telescopic sights a couple of years ago online and don't recall getting any acknowledgement. I wasn't surprised as I have a full set of thumbs on both hands when it comes to computers, and I wasn't particularly concerned as my 25 year old 7x42 binoculars were repaired free of charge under the Zeiss lifetime warranty with record of purchase long since mislaid. Should I be double checking regarding the scope?

I registered my new telescopic sights a couple of years ago online and don't recall getting any acknowledgement. I wasn't surprised as I have a full set of thumbs on both hands when it comes to computers, and I wasn't particularly concerned as my 25 year old 7x42 binoculars were repaired free of charge under the Zeiss lifetime warranty with record of purchase long since mislaid. Should I be double checking regarding the scope?

I got an acknowledgement email back from Zeiss within a few minuets.

I was recently sent a plastic warranty registration card for a set of Zeiss binos after registering on line.

Back