Who would buy this?

*Adds to watch list*

Me, I'd wear it next to my Victoria Cross and my Purple Heart :lol: ;)

*Adds to watch list*

Me, I'd wear it next to my Victoria Cross and my Purple Heart :lol: ;)

That's a bit disrespectful, isn't it?

Men fight and die for their countries and even then are only awarded V.C's and Purple Hearts in extremis.... No flippancy please.

That's a bit disrespectful, isn't it?

Men fight and die for their countries and even then are only awarded V.C's and Purple Hearts in extremis.... No flippancy please.

Not meant to be disrespectful, just making light of people who might buy awards/medals/badges off ebay they aren't entitled to.

Disrespectful would be calling serving members of the armed forces 'gay', like you did in the other thread for example.

Not meant to be disrespectful, just making light of people who might buy awards/medals/badges off ebay they aren't entitled to.

Disrespectful would be calling serving members of the armed forces 'gay', like you did in the other thread for example.

You see, if I were Frankie Boyle and you the Daily Mirror, you would now be owing me £54,000 for that sort of untruthful and defamatory assertion.

I said I had not joined the services, the thought of sleeping with all those men was a bit too gay for me. I am entitled to not like the company of men very much. I prefer the company of women... is that not evident?

Personally I can't see you getting on with anyone for very long, but there we go.

Do you have DSC1 Tom? Putting a bid in? ;)

Personally I can't see you getting on with anyone for very long, but there we go.

Do you have DSC1 Tom? Putting a bid in? ;)

:D To the first... I have never knowingly lost a friend... and I have many. You shouldn't let the written word dictate your views so easily.

To the second... they didn't hand those out when I got my DSC1 and I'm just off over to Pet's at Home for some more dog food. My journey will take me through Pencuik :norty:

:rofl:

Yes I did note, with little surprise, what side of the border the seller resides in. ;)

BACK TO THE OP THEN

I'd get it because I've lost both my dmq badges. It bothers me because I was actually quite proud of them.

well if it hits a decent price you might see mine up there!

as you sure as hell won't see me wearing it in public!

BACK TO THE OP THEN

I'd get it because I've lost both my dmq badges. It bothers me because I was actually quite proud of them.

You can have mine if I pass level 2, know any lenient AW's that would ignore shrek like stalking skills, shotgun style marksmanship and a gralloch that looks like an axe murder (remember there’s is a shiny badge in it)

Back