where to buy solid oak shields for red skull?

flyingfisherman

As per the title really.. Just had a look on google and e*ay and couldnt find anything really. Bushwear do them but theyre MDF.. i want a solid wood one.

Any ideas?

Its stupid really as when i was a kid i made my own, but then i did have access to an oak furniture manufacturers..

And if you do a deal with Matt Ben I can save you the postage as Matt can drop it here and I'll deliver it shoot day :D.

Now lets think Ben, who do we know in the timber business...............................................

or is this the worlds most contrived hint?? LOL How many you after I thought you'd only shot 1 red :lol: :D :eek: :evil::evil::evil:

I have always bought mine from jaeger-sport.co.uk for red and roe, i think the red are about £17
All the best 1995rs

I dont know SDD.. i do know someone in the steel trade?! Im still waiting for a gong or two from him though lol!

The shield is for a head from a certain park that someone i know wants to put on her wall.. And i will have u know ive shot 2 wild reds! lol..

Well we havent sold those plates in 20 yers so when you get round to collecting them they will still be there. As for wood, Weatheralds????

If you phone bushwear they will do you solid oak ones - they have got them for me in the past.

Back