Hiya, Bought these with the jacket about 15 months ago, worn twice, and now I'm up to a 40 waist, they just lie in the wardrobe, so, got to go.

In great nick, apart from a little bit 1in long of the outer stitching under the crotch has burst..caused by me piling on the weight.....easy fix, but I'm not a seamstress.... Doesnt effect the use or waterproofing of the trousers, but want to be honest. I've put a pic of it on as well. No rips, snags or pulls on these either.

They are a size large which equates to a 36/38 waist. All the info on them can be got off the Musto website. Apologies for the rubbish pics, took them on my phone...camera is still in Boots for a service.

I'm actually going to use the money released from these to put towards a larger (FB) size of the same trouser.

Also putting a Seeland Seetex shooting (36" waist) suit up for sale here as well...

50 posted for the Musto trousers. Payment by any legal method, but if using Paypal, please add 4% to cover fees. If using a cheque, the trousers will not be posted till it clears into my account, unless I know you..