Afghanistan

User00004

Hello Everyone,

I have selected some pics to highlight our job over here, I hope they tell a story for you. This is the reality of war and what we are doing here with the ultimate cost.

Afghanistan012.jpg

Afghanistan009.jpg

Afghanistan140.jpg

DSC03697.jpg

Franois3664.jpg

Afghanistan055.jpg

Afghanistan039.jpg

Afghanistan056.jpg

Corporal Sean Binnie, 3 SCOTS, killed in Afghanistan,

DSC_4920.jpg

DSC_5668.jpg

DSC_5687.jpg

TJ

Good to hear from you TJ.
Tell us, were you supposed to be working when you were playing David Bailey?? :lol:
Great photos mate.
Best wishes to you and your comrades. Stay safe.
basil.

Tough job done by tough people.

Keep safe and well Stu, our best wishes to all your commrades and you and your family from all the Admin team and all members of the Stalking Directory Site.

Sikamalc

Thanks you Tartinjock, for the pictures and the reminder.

I really appreciate what you guys are doing over there on our behalf.

There isn't a day goes by when I don't think about you lads and what you are doing, 3 Scots in particular, my cousin is there with you.

Stay low and come home safe.

Herne

Thanks everyone, I pass on the support to the lads I work with they find it strange that a group of Deer Stalker enthisiasts support us, but they appreciate it very much.

TJ

VERY BEST WISHES TO YOU AND REMEMBER WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, THE TOUGH GET GOING.

STAY SAFE, YOU HAVE LOT'S OF SYALKING TO DO WHEN YOU COME HOME.

ROESHOOTER

Look after yourself out there Stu, my thoughts are often with you guys.

All the best

Kev

Thanks for the post Stu, hope you all get back safe and well, I for one cannot find the words to thank those who serve in the forces enough.

All the best

And give me a shout when you get back to Inverness, there's going to be a few does needing shot in speyside, I'll save some for you.

BS

Back