Thread: AC Firearms, South Lakes - Very Happy Customer !!

Smile AC Firearms, South Lakes - Very Happy Customer !!

Just done a great deal with Andrew Corney from AC Firearms based near Milnthorpe in the South Lakes.

Whilst browsing the web I came across Andrew's website. I hadn't heard of the company before so I contacted him about several reloading items and bullets that I was interested in and he bent over backwards to help me - items including reloading press, loading tray, powder trickler, Hornady SP factory ammo and Varget Powder. He also brought other stuff for me to look at with no obligation to buy. All his other items on his website seem to be exceptionally good value and very, very competitively priced. He has links with Midway UK, Viking Arms and Tim Hannam and can get any of their gear in stock.

To cut a long story short he just happened to have stalking ground past where I live and because of the distance to his premises from my house was happy to drop the gear off at my house FOC after his stalking trip! He is a thoroughly nice bloke and I will definitely be dealing with him a lot in the future. I am over the moon with the stuff I bought. I am not associated with his company in any way but thought he thoroughly deserved to be brought to everyones attention as there may be a few people not aware of what they are missing.

Top Man !!
    Last edited by Timney; 27-11-2012 at 23:04.

THATS what you call service .People like this are hard to find.

Quote Originally Posted by big_dog View Post
    THATS what you call service .People like this are hard to find.
    You are not wrong bd...