Partition's, the end?

User00003

So I sent the Mrs to a gunshop in the States whilst she was/is visiting (yep Ed, .222 dies on their way;)), and whilst she was getting me some 30cal 180g Nosler Partitions the owner stated - "oh he's lucky to get them now, Nosler is stopping production of the Partition to focus on the Accubond" - CAN YOU BELIEVE IT:eek::doh::(:cry:

I would say that gunshop owner was blowing smoke trying to get your wife to buy an extra box or two !

no, must've been the nosler rep or wholesale agent...unless as per above comments, the chap was just trying to up-sell.

I've emailed them to clarify.

ok, now confirmed - Nosler is stopping partitions in 30 cal apparently, but will (for a while) continue to make them in other calibers.

ok, now confirmed - Nosler is stopping partitions in 30 cal apparently, but will (for a while) continue to make them in other calibers.
They will live to regret that decision, that has got to be the most popular round in the states.
I bet they change their mind.
I remember Sage stopping production of the Sage XP fly rod, its the only rod they have ever brought back into production.
Cheers
Richard

Quite frankly based on what happened in the november election in my country I would suggest everyone get whatever gun related items that are made in the USA that they want or need as soon as possible . One never knows what that fake president we have may try and pass down our throats and then quite possibly many of the fine old gun related companies may be put out of buisness !

So buyer beware "get it while you still can" !

The big saying in the country used to be "Land of the Free" , since the" Black Cloud" was elected thats kinda gone out the door !

Ahhh do you not mean since his backers bought him the position ................................................... same as last time.

The only true left is that if you have enough money you can buy almost everything in the US .............................................. the farce of the "election" does indicate this is in fact true.

I call BS!

I used the on-website contact form on Nosler's website to ask and received, today 28 Nov., this short and straight to the point reply: "That is totally false. The Partition is here to stay".

So the gunshop person you spoke to is an out-and-out bullsh1tter!

Back