Thread: Bonjour everybody!

Bonjour everybody!

I am french and have been living in the UK since 1992.

I am passionate about shooting, wines and cooking, and also love motosport, flying planes and building things.

I have passed the DMQ level 1.

I am looking for stalking opportunities around Windsor (within 45mns) to put delicious food on my and your table!

My experience in stalking is very limited - but i love to learn and be of help!

If your land has a problem with rabbitts or pigeons, I am more than happy to be of assistance!

Thanks to all in advance!

thank you. How long have you used this site? how experienced are you at stalking?

Salut Napoléon. Un autre francais ici, mais basé a Londres cette fois-ci. Bienvenue sur le site!

Do you stalk a lot? Where? Where are you from in France?

Not a lot, no, I only started this year, but I also shoot wildfowl and small game as a member of the Kent Wildfowling and Conservation Association. I'm now into a system of rolling bookings so I will stalk more and more. Ma famille francaise est d'Alsace, mais j'ai grandi entre Londres et Bruxelles. J'ai aussi travaillé en Suisse. Whereabouts are you from?

L'alsace est superbe - Le Mont St Odile et la flamekuche!!! Je suis ne a Paris mais j'ai vecu longtemps dans le sud (Bordeaux) et j'ai passe 18 ans a Jersey et je suis maintenant a Windsor depuis 3 ans! I started stalking 2 years ago but struggle to find any permissions around windsor. Dur dur.

welcome to the site Napoleon

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses