Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: my first fallow buck

my first fallow buck

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fallow2.jpg 
Views:	206 
Size:	97.4 KB 
ID:	21925
    i got back monday evening after spending a couple of days stalking/wading with sika malc down in west sussex. the rain was pretty bad but with a posative atitude and malcolms knowledge of his land i shot my first fallow. great stuff a big thanks to sika malc and robin and todd and gelet for great weekend enjoyed all your company boys . looking forward to the next time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fallow.jpg  

Good job mate.

Always worth going out in the rain
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

Well done hope to get my first Fallow buck when I visit Malc again in 6 weeks

Good result!
    I'm a little concerned at what your dog appears to be doing though!

todd the dog a great dog not mine he belongs to malc i had to stick my thumb up his arse to make him say cheese

Well chuffed for you toad,well earned in all that crappy weather.A good few days in cracking company,
    and on the way back along M4 spotted a muntie grasing a few yards away in torrential rail,howling wind and rush hour traffic,typical.
    will get mine soon.

Malcs a good bloke ! I shot my first fallow with him last month in almost the exact same spot on malcs permission ! How was the extraction ! Congratulations mate

Looks like a nice buck well done for pursuing on what must have been awful weather. You'll have to get a photo of the next fallow with the head turned slightly to one side to show us the palmation!

hi acm . as for the extraction i wish i was a bit fitter not a massive distance to drag but i was f------d . no pain no gain