Thread: Husquvarna chainsaw

Husquvarna chainsaw

Hi folks

I'm thin thinking of selling my husquvarna chainsaw. It is the 288 model yes older than today's modern versions but works great. It has just been serviced by Armstongs/honda in Broughton near Cockerham Lanc's. Also it has just had a new electric kit and spark plug put in it. It is 27 inch bar from end of the blade to the body. The chain and bar has plenty of usage left. The chain break works as it should etc as does everything else.

I can post pictures if anybody is interested in it.

With being small in height I'm struggling to get the pull on it and don't want to cause a injury to myself. That's the reason I'm thinking of selling.

Account Suspended
    Bonnie Scotland
    What work has it done? and... How much are you looking for?

It was the diaphragm kit and filter gauze that was replaced. Sorry for the correction.

Work wise it has done quite a bit of course. Probably started 5/6 times a year running for approx 1/2 hours at a time. Before using my saws I like to have several hours work for them etc as I don't like using quality machines like this foe few minutes at a time as I believe that it doesn't do them any good. But each to there own means and ways.

The body is in good condition. I will try put pictures up tonight. Please feel free to ask any other questions as I will answer all with honesty.

Price I ain't sure to be honest, make a offer in the mean time.
    I think P&P will be around £30.

Account Suspended
    Bonnie Scotland
    I can't (won't) make you a cash offer without seeing the saw and hearing it run.

Please PM me, if you wish, with some idea of what you feel would be a fair cash price. If that price is interesting enough I will come down the M6 and see the saw.

As things stand, this is the only practical offer I am willing to make.

I hope it of some use. Atb~Tom
    Last edited by Tamus; 02-12-2012 at 19:16. Reason: edit

Berkshire then Dorset now Herefordshire with a good dose of Dorset
    Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (15)View my Gallery (15)
    weeman, you need to tell me what you want for it.
    “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money.Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”........Dalai Lama

Sorry to sound a pain but I don't think you can sell items without a price.Admin quite rightly dont want this turning into eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by biffo View Post
    Sorry to sound a pain but I don't think you can sell items without a price.Admin quite rightly dont want this turning into eBay.
    Like I said in my first post about the saw I was only considering selling it and was testing the water for interest. I did how ever put a price on the pants I'm selling.

I can't post pictures until Thursday as I'm at work and won't return home till Late Wednesday night, hence the reasons for late reply to folks PM's and on here etc..., please be patient for reply's or PM you mobile number as I will reply much sooner to you.

I will happily run the saw for anybody to allow listen to over the phone etc and answer any other questions.

PM's have been replied too.