Vacancy: Job for some one

Fifteen grand a year . . . pay peanuts, get monkeys !!!!
:lol:

They'll get someone.

Not sure about housing provision, certainly won't get the perks of a private stalker ie tips, vehicle but you will get some excellent training and experience.

NTS & SNH are really going to have to get their act together. Certainly SNH staff aren't too impressed given FE staff doing the same job can be on double the wage [s fair one I think]

Fifteen grand a year . . . pay peanuts, get monkeys !!!!
:lol:

Seems to be the going rate with certain organizations. Down this way the forestry commission are offering the same money for a Trainee Wildlife Ranger in Wales. Two jobs were offered about three months ago , looks like they only filled one position as the other post is advertised in this weeks Shooting Times.

Lots of people would love the opportunity to earn 15K
ideal for a stalking scientist to get an outdoor job

I`m about 50 years too old:cry:

My above post isnt exactly diplomatic, so let me clarify . . . I think the salary of 15K a year is low based on the desirable skills that they are asking for . . . . if it was a trainee position then fair enough, but in my mind looks more like a managerial position.

By my calculations thats a take home pay of £930 per month . . . .

My above post isnt exactly diplomatic, so let me clarify . . . I think the salary of 15K a year is low based on the desirable skills that they are asking for . . . . if it was a trainee position then fair enough, but in my mind looks more like a managerial position.

By my calculations thats a take home pay of £930 per month . . . .

not managerial, but independant, not trainee.

Back