Hi All ,

Just joined the site, been shooting since childhood , and now looking forward to introducing my sons to fieldsports when they are old enough in a few years time.
Did my DSC1 through BDS two years ago and since then had some ( not enough) great days out. Recently had a full day with Jelen Deer Services - beautiful bright winters day and managed to bag four Roe !! Fantastic day - and thanks to Mike and Dave for a memorable experience.
I shoot mainly in Sussex and Kent but will travel pretty much anywhere ( money and time allowing) for a day in the great outdoors !!!

I look forward to reading the threads on this site and learning from combined experience - every day is a school day - you never stop learning!!!:D

DF

Forgot the calibre stuff! - Sako 75 .243, Anschutz 1417. 22LR, Theoben Rapid 7 FAC, E.J. Churchill 12g sbs, Beretta Silver Pigeon 12g, Webley & Scott bolt action .410.

The E.J. Churchill is serial no. 666 which makes it pretty ancient. I have made some enquiries with Churchill but not much in the way of history retained by them . If anyone has any knowledge or one of a similar age I would be very interested to discuss.I dont use it as it is too small and I dont want to start messing about with it and fitting extensions etc.

Last edited:
Back