docter scope

kev.rem700

hi guy dose anyone no who stocks docter scopes in lanarkshire.I lost my battery cover today.

cheers

ATB kev

probably of no help? have you tried tom at continental shooting supplies he use to be the importer he might be able to help,
RUAG are the importers now I believe but I would email Susan Adam directly at Docter and ask very nicely she might send you one (s.adam@docter-germany.com) their customer service is second to none very good people to deal with unlike some she might pass you on to Harald Ros who takes care of servicing another good person to deal with.

probably of no help? have you tried tom at continental shooting supplies he use to be the importer he might be able to help,
RUAG are the importers now I believe but I would email Susan Adam directly at Docter and ask very nicely she might send you one (s.adam@docter-germany.com) their customer service is second to none very good people to deal with unlike some she might pass you on to Harald Ros who takes care of servicing another good person to deal with.

cheers mate il give that ago.

ATB

kev

Back