Thread: Valkyrie

Hi Guys,

Came to this forum chasing a .222 reloading equipment and I stayed to enjoy the craic. I'm from Northern Ireland so I have the privilege of owning a couple of pistols, a Ruger MK II 5.5"target pistol with a Bushnell red dot and a Glock 34 9mm that I use for practical pistol. I have a Ruger 10/22 target and a CZ 455 both in 22lr and both with moderators, a Venom tuned Weirauch HW80, Aya No 2 and my favourite a Beretta 301 which has never failed me. The Glock is now going for a Umarex/Colt 1911 in .22lr as I am now at the stage of life where big bangs don't impress me now and I'm only in shooting for the fun factor.
    My father has just purchased a Sako Vixen in .222 on an impulse and this has given me the incentive to reconsider reloading which I use to do when I couldn't afford to buy shotgun shells.
    To tell the absolute truth I would only have one shotgun, one .22 and one pistol but legislation over here is designed to reduce gun ownership so I keep them just to be thran (an irish word meaning stubborn or awkward)
    Lots of great threads on this site so thank you all for keeping shooting alive.

Lucky you,
    I left the mainland in 2002 due to the pistol ban.
    A happy welcome to the SD madhouse (just jesting).

cool and good to hear ive got got a lot of mates shooting in both northernand southern ireland
    Official Sponsor to Team GB F Class

Thanks for the welcome guys. In my ideal world I would be able to swop and change .22 rifles and pistols as and when I please but the Sako my dad bought is so sweet I have been reconsidering the definition of fun. His previous .270 was just too much gun to enjoy shooting past 4 or five shots but seeing the .222 at 300yds brings a smile to my face.

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses