Full Size Roe Target in bits

adjman

Here is a PDF of a full size roe target split over 31 A4 sheets - you can print it out on a standard printer using A4 and then stick it together to give yourself a home made roe target. Might come in handy if you can't get one elsewhere :)

View attachment Roe Target Parts.pdf

31 sheets of A4, you are having a laugh. Don't be so mean a full size target doesn't cost the earth, crikey you could always draw one if your stuck.:lol:
You don't happen to have any plans to make a rifle stock out of matchsticks do you? :rofl:

31 sheets of A4, you are having a laugh. Don't be so mean a full size target doesn't cost the earth, crikey you could always draw one if your stuck.:lol:
You don't happen to have any plans to make a rifle stock out of matchsticks do you? :rofl:

Can't draw for toffee, it would come out looking like a strangled giraffe! ;)

I did think that once I had put it together I could then trace it out onto a single sheet of A1 for copies, either that or just replace the target area each time I used it.

There's a club in Yorkshire that shoots Bison targets each year they tend to reduce them in size to allow photocopying, how many sheets would it take to produce a full size Bison or for that matter an Elephant for the express rifle association?

I'm only pulling your leg, I too aplaud your ingenuity.

What I've done in the past is to buy a single target stick it to a board and then cut it out with a jig saw. Save the bit you have cut out but use the outside board as a template patten so that you can spray paint as many targets as you like on to old cardboard boxes or off cuts of gash ply. I then make a scoring overlay. As the target is all black in silhouette form I use black A4 sheets from the stationers as repair centres.

What I've done in the past is to buy a single target stick it to a board and then cut it out with a jig saw. Save the bit you have cut out but use the outside board as a template patten so that you can spray paint as many targets as you like on to old cardboard boxes or off cuts of gash ply. I then make a scoring overlay. As the target is all black in silhouette form I use black A4 sheets from the stationers as repair centres.

Now that sounds like an excellent idea, I can use what I've done as an initial template and then just get some replacement centres to go in it - cheers :)

:rofl: :rofl:

Back