Hello from France

Tremplin du Chante

New to this forum and any forum for that matter. Now living in France stalking Chamois Roe and Red deer and the occasional boar. Rifle is a Merkel Kr1 Premium in 270 win with Leupold 3-14x50 vx3. Works pretty well for all deer although my neighbours tell me it is not big enough for Boar but seems to do the job.
Most of the stalking i do is on the mountain either dense steep woodland or open mountain terrain.

am

Bienvenue.

It is great to have stalkers from other countries on the site. We'll be interested to hear about your experiences hunting in France. You will find the site very friendly and full of good advice.

A bientôt.

willie_gunn

Hi there 'am',

Looking forward to seeing your pics and reading about what hunting is like where you live.

There's a discussion on Merkel rifles in the equipment section just now. Have a look. Maybe the guys there might appreciate an owner's opinion.

All the best,

Craig

Hello all, have been living and hunting out in the Alps for about 20 years now. Stalking for reds, roe, chamois and but main passion is hunting boar with dogs using a breed called Kopov Slovenskys.

Back