Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: worth the money

worth the money

Hi all I've been offered a swarovski pv4-16x50 4a scope boxed on mint condition for 600 quid plus my 8x56 Schmidt this a good deal or too expensive ?

Probably a wee bit expensive. suppose it depends if its a dealer or a private seller and depends if your s&b is mint, boxed with papers.

If its mint and boxed its should be worth 400 and a second hand pv is probably worth 700 at a push as its an older model. So i would think your paying a bit much IMO

too expensive.Prices above are about right.

S&b is mint but no papers or box . Swarovski is boxed and mint and it's from rfd

Even without box and papers it should still fetch 350 (that's private, rfd will sell for a lot more) I think your scope plus 350 would be more like it, maybe round it up to 400 seen a it's an rfd your buying from but I wouldn't go much higher than that.

got to agree with the your getting ripped off bit,

WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Spoke to the rfd and he reckons the swarovski is as new and I have to admit I agree and as mine has no turret caps I can't ask for strong money for it ....

Get new caps for s&b, if you contact tem they will probably send them foc. Find out how much the rfd is wanting for a cash sale. You could sell s&b private for 350 then you would be in a stronger position to haggle. But I think the the deal on the table is a bit crap IMO

rfd will prob sell your s&b for 450-500 which effectively means he's getting 1100 for a 6+ year old scope.

Thanks for that ...he wants 900 quid for the pv ...if anyone hears of a similar mag swarovski at similar price in mint condition please pm me .cheers