Wild Boar hunting in Latvia

Hello,
I have just added a page on the Big Game Hunting on a great hunt we have yet to post on our website.
€995 for 3 days hunting, 5 animals per day per person, if not shot €150-€200 refund.
4 nights full board accom, not including any booze
all transport in Latvia, permits etc.
Free range wild boar hunting,
And there are flights from Glasgow, London and Bham, last I looked into Latvia.

Also what is very good is you are able to make part of the hunt Moose, Red stag etc.

Have a look and let me know what you think!

Thanks,
Bryan N.

Hi Bryan, that's quite an offer, is this hunt conducted in a fenced or an unfenced area? Just wondering as I've never seen a guarantee of 5 pigs a day per shooter before.
Gabriel

wild boar in Latvia

no its not fenced, they harvest around 700 pieces per yr. What they say is wounded= a kill, 4 misses = kill.
What very good about this part of Europe, there is very little hunting pressure.

Bryan

pig hunting

Bryan

At that price I will be interested with the mad Italian Boghossain & his 375!

I also feel sure that a few of our buddies would be up for a trip also!

Strangly enough when I was abducted by aliens a few weeks ago now after a night out on the town- when I returend the next day I was fluent in Latvian & i'm sure some of these phrases could come in handy

I'm not sure how that happened!

Regs Lee

I would be interested in more details at that price also mate.

What stage of the season is the hunt advertised due to take place?

Lee, that's by no means completely improbable, I once woke from a night out with a crop circle in my chest hair!

It still hasn't grown back properly 3 years later :eek:

I theorize they landed on my chest and probed my brain through my nose, judging by the headache I had they may have in fact gang-probed me...... :eek:

Regards,

Amir

Me too me too

Definately up for it

Be a shame to split up the three amigos hey adamant and grandhubert

Looking forward to more details

Terry

I'd need a bit more clarification but as it is in January I would certainly be interested.
What site is this you are referring to, as the one you have not put it on yet?

Wild Boar in Latvia

Had an email from Latvia this morning, they made a typing mistake on the boar, what they are saying that each group of 10 hunters will shoot 5 boar per day, not per person,(sorry) and if you don't they will refund €150.
You can shoot any boar up to 2 years old with tusk less than 18 cm. as part of the package. Watch out for the Sows over 70kg, they want to keep them for breeding stock in the wild, penalty of €290
Trophy fees are good:
18.1-19 cm €140
19.1-20 €280
20.1 and over €450
There is wolf in the area, and if quoto allows you can hunt them for €390 this will require Cities.
Send me you email details and I'll send the full program to you!

Thanks,
Bryan N

pheasant sniper 1 said:
Me too me too

Definately up for it

Be a shame to split up the three amigos hey adamant and grandhubert

Looking forward to more details

Terry

Terry,

If you can get hospitalised by a fly in Dorset, Christ only knows what damage could be inflected on you by the insect life of Latvia...start looking for some decent insurance! :eek: :lol: :lol:

Even if this trip doesn't come off, do you and Amir fancy looking at some other options - I like the sound of one of the 'unlimited jackel and hyena culls' in Africa.

Adam.

Howay lads!

We should defiently get in touch soon fellas.

Another weekend at the F's?

I have unfinished business with a fox..... :evil: :evil:

Flights to Latvia

Just had a look at the price of flights to Riga..Latvia

Less than 100€€€ return, that is with Baltic air, this price is flying out of Gatwick. They also fly out of Stanstead, B'ham, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Manchester, so plenty of choice and at good prices!

Bryan N.

Bryan,
What dates have you in mind for the January trips.
There are enough on here showing interst so far, if you give us some dates we may be able to look at out diaries and 'bunch up'
I've recognised a couple of names that have shown interest, it would be good to meet up again - maybe :rolleyes:

Dates for Wild Boar in Latvia

Sorry for the delay in getting back, but the guys in Latvia have been on holiday.
We have checked and any date in January is good, it is also a very good time for the boar, as there will most likely be snow on the ground and boar are much easier to see.
What dates are best for everyone?

Thanks,
Bryan Nelson

Im really interested in this..

Does anybody have any preferable dates that suit them in January as would rather go out with a few friends off the site..

Terry

Back