another shooting in the states, :(

Very very sad. What is the matter with some people.
Deepest sympathy to the families & friends of all those involved
Wingy

The current news seems unable to confirm anything specific and still speculating on numbers killed/ injured

Tragic that innocent people get caught up in the indiscrimative rampages of loonies.

As you say Bob truly sad

Terry

Terrible news, but........
I could have sworn I heard something on the radio yesterday (or maybe wednesday) about a shooting in the US :confused:

Neil. :)

My thoughts are for the children and the family's of those effected, a sad day

Will be interested on what transpires about the shooter.

Sad news for the people affectted !

But also sad news for the american gun owner as this will give that BLACK CLOUD that lives in the BIG WHITE HOUSE more ammunition for gun restrictions !

America has finally had it"s Dunblane which was a shooting just waiting to happen there.
Ease of gun availability in the USA combined with often a reactionary mentality against the system,laws,constitution (IMHO from the folks I met whileworking there) but as a rabid pistol shooter who has lost his sport in 1997 in the UK I can understand the groundswell of feeling which will come against easy gun ownership.
Watch Obahmas reaction, he will have to do a knee jerk on this one.
Incredibly sad. I cannot imagine what this must be like for the familys, my heartfelt grief goes out to them all.
Martin

Sad news, my thoughts go out to the families involved.

What the hell is the mater with people? Makes me sick to my stomach.

Sad news for the people affectted !

But also sad news for the american gun owner as this will give that BLACK CLOUD that lives in the BIG WHITE HOUSE more ammunition for gun restrictions !
very sad news. some very unstable people about this will lead to gun control in the usa. this shooting is made even worse because small children have been involoved .(if this happens again in the uk i think we may all kiss goodbye to our guns )

Undoubtedly this was a very sad day for all concerned and any human being with a shred of empathy will have shed a tear as I indeed did.

Very recently in China there has been a spate of knife attacks against schoolchildren. Are the Chinese going to ban knives and Americans ban guns based on these incidents? I don't think so. No matter what you do you cannot legislate for psychotic individuals who will attempt (and succeed) to kill other human beings with whatever means is available to them. There have always been 'flawed' human beings, there always will be. Sad but true.

Phil

Back