Swap: T Belt change on my mitsi for some stalking

monynut

Ok l may be sticking my head and my shogun on the block here, l have a 3.5 24 valve petrol shogun that is in need of a T belt change l am willing to swap some stalking for a compitant person to carry out the work, l have roe, muntjac and some red available l will obviously free issue all relevent parts and somewhere dry and warm to do the work all l will need is proof that the person is up to the job and can carry out the work correctly as this is my primary vehicle and is used daily so cant afford to cock it up, l know the value of the work and some idea of whats involved but not being a grease monkey or having the tools the job is beyond me. Please only genuine reply's by PM please.

Shame your not closer to me I would have been up for that, but it would be a major headache getting my tools up there. You shouldn't have too much trouble finding someone to do it for you.

Shame your not closer to me I would have been up for that, but it would be a major headache getting my tools up there. You shouldn't have too much trouble finding someone to do it for you.
Been a diesel one would of been able to help you but I have never done a petrol one.good luck finding help

No problem. Just get the how's your farther and wrap it round the thingies. Tighten with the wat'cha call it. Turn the key, if loud knocking noise grab your coat and run like a 10 point roe buck.
Hope this all works out. In all seriousness I wish more of this swapping skills would take place instead of resorting to that terrible paper stuff with the ugly bird on the front.

Back