The senseless shootings of Amercan children & adults

patrickt

Once again we see the horrific outcome of some deranged person, and it is the children who are the victims. Our site is truly international, should we (the site staff) send our condolences, and condemnation of this mindless and terrible incident to the families and townsfolk at this very very sad time. God bless them

I know this is an awful time for those concerned and I understand why we should and feel we need to say something, but while we are totally right to do so, as a group connected with gun ownership, I feel that any remarks by us, however good the intention, will fall on very deaf ears. It may be a wise move but personally I will just pray for the families and those they have lost.

Mark

The shooting sprees seem to be turning into some sort of contest, who can shoot the most and cause the most devastation. The best option is not to even acknowledge the event, I know this will never happen but exposure and recognition is fuelling this tragic , sick events.

I know this is an awful time for those concerned and I understand why we should and feel we need to say something, but while we are totally right to do so, as a group connected with gun ownership, I feel that any remarks by us, however good the intention, will fall on very deaf ears. It may be a wise move but personally I will just pray for the families and those they have lost.

Mark

Thats my thoughts on the matter aswell Mark

Back