Mma tuf

ksb

Not sure if anyone follows mma on the board. A decent young guy that trained with me over the years has won the ultimate fighter which is the X factor for cage fighters , he secured a good fight contract with the UFC, well done Norman park,

I watch it when ever I get the chance. Well done to Norman in what is a very difficult and well disciplined sport. A lot of respect for those guys.

I fought various styles for years and found mma although it appears to be brutal to be one of the safest forms of fighting. It does take a lot of dedication and skill and is not just about trying to kill your opponent as sometimes portrayed. Some of my closest friends are guys that we have went to the wire with in the ring etc

Much as i love my boxing i adore MMA

Some great ambassadors amongst the ranks

Them kicks, knees and elbows aint going to tickle

Hats off to them

I did kick boxing as a junior right up till I started working and as my work took me away from home so don't have the time anymore.but definitely hats off to them.
As a sport it's along side the likes of rugby in the respect and dignity even in defeat these guy and girls show for there opponents.

Fantastic result ! Hold the dan grades in 3 styles including tae kwon do and ju jitsu, also boxed and practiced muay thai at a reasonable level. Then along came MMA and I was like a pig in the proverbial. Fantastic spot practiced by true warriors unlike the overpayed prima donnas that chase an inflated leather sphere around a pitch.

Over the moon for him, the skill, dedication and hard work that it has taken for him to get this point is remarkable. A credit to his sport and his family.

I watched the final with Colin fletcher!! Norman looks promising:)
His has a humble attitude as well, I hate to see fighters that think they are something more than they are and forget the training partners and coaches that got them the breaks in the first place

Not sure if anyone follows mma on the board. A decent young guy that trained with me over the years has won the ultimate fighter which is the X factor for cage fighters , he secured a good fight contract with the UFC, well done Norman park,

A pussy sport , let's cuddle him to death on the matt .joke .

Your not wrong with some of the bouts ive seen lol

Bit worrying if it Alex, sorry Roxanne on top lol

Lmao terry as a martial artist and former pugilist I wouldnt see these idiots in the same ring ,we had a couple of them in the boxing gym just didn't have it but they were winning mma bouts ,we still don't know why ,must be the charging opponent into the cage at full force .

Lmao terry as a martial artist and former pugilist I wouldnt see these idiots in the same ring ,we had a couple of them in the boxing gym just didn't have it but they were winning mma bouts ,we still don't know why ,must be the charging opponent into the cage at full force .
See it all the time , every dick in the street is a cage fighter these days. Not sure why but people like to say there are cage fighters . When I first started fighting mma in 1999 you had about 2 shows a year , these days you could fight every weekend and rack up a vast amount of fights in a year. It was 4 years of solid training before I was able to assist in teaching a traditional martial arts class (ju jitsu), now you can train a few months and start your own mma club. But the good guys have a lot to offer, widows son we had a lot of pro boxers train with us and they struggled with the 5 min rounds, they were conditioned to 3 mins and couldn't recover after 5mins

Back