Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stalking in Devon! Red, Roe + all species available.

Stalking in Devon! Red, Roe + all species available.

We offer stalking across southern England for all of the six species, at prices that are great value for money.

I am a hunter rather than a horn collector, so my emphasis is on giving you an enjoyable stalking experience, rather than just offering a beast of 'x' size. I also offer stalker training if required, so we can combine stalking with an ideal learning opportunity, for those looking to improve their skills.

We have a comfortable hunting lodge on-site here in Devon - making an excursion easily arranged. Lockable rifle storage for your peace of mind. Based in the centre of a beautiful tourist area just north of Lyme Bay, there is nothing to stop you combining a some stalking with a family holiday or break.

Outing costs of 70, + shooting fee of 50 to include cull Fallow & Roe, does or a buck to four points. Accommodation 25 pp,pn s/c - 35 including meals.

Please contact me for full pricing based on your own requirements

I have been fortunate enough to hunt with a few members of this board who will happily describe their experiences, if you would like some real-life references.

Do get in touch - I'm looking forward to hunting with you!

Ian Farrington

im new to this if i go on two stalks and shoot two deer it would cost me 240 pound just to clarify things thanx

No. If the two stalks were on the same day you would only pay me 190. This would include up to four cull beasts.

Rgds Ian

Hi Ian, 6 species in the south of England? How far down have CWD got?

More to the point , Red Stags, a big one, can you arrange this and what sort of price?

Have also got numerous people interested in Sika , cull and trophies.
    Can pass a lot of clients your way if you want them.

I'll send you a pm.

I can unreservedly recommend Ian's stalking and training operation.

PM if you like or have a look at the report of my first ever roe deer!

Re: Stalking in Devon! Red, Roe + all species available.

Quote Originally Posted by IanF

Do get in touch - I'm looking forward to hunting with you!
    This is wonderful, You see I crash through undergrowth like a boar, carry bino's as a weight rather than to look through, develop powerful body odour to throw the deer off my scent.
    Chain smoke, with a hip flask glued to my mouth for most of the outing, prior to waving my rifle every which way, & because of this I didn't think there would be many on here that would do this for me.

Only Joking Ian I don't do all of these things, in fact I usually leave a crucial piece of kit at home which can make stalking a bit more difficult than it needs to be.

In all seriousness though, presuming I don't have terribly bad habits, I will certainly consider arranging something if I am down your way. Danny

bugger ian dl you can come out with me you sound great