Available: Stalking Red/Roe

Shadow

Soon to be available - Stalking Red and Roe in the Central Belt of Scotland. Need aprox 6 guns - like minded people.PM me with phone number and I will return all calls.P.S. if you want to fill the local game dealers larder do not apply. Thanks.

see it shoot it thanks for your reply this has got to be a joke also to all the genuine replys thankyou and i will return all calls to the people who replied and did not leave your number thats why i have not replied SHADOW.

jayb i placed the ad for 6 guns to form a syndicate . not commercialy the forest co i will be dealing with as far as know do not allow commercial shooting. i am trying to find 6 guns like minded people towards stalking for sport and not gain. if you want to speak to me please p.m me and will give you my phone no hope this answers your request.

Is this a syndicate or are you offering stalking commercialy?

John

John this is a genuine syndicate offer. I know the lease which is coming up and Ive had 2 lengthy discussions with Shadow who has come over as a genuine bloke.

Nutty

jayb i placed the ad for 6 guns to form a syndicate . not commercialy the forest co i will be dealing with as far as know do not allow commercial shooting. i am trying to find 6 guns like minded people towards stalking for sport and not gain. if you want to speak to me please p.m me and will give you my phone no hope this answers your request.

John this is a genuine syndicate offer. I know the lease which is coming up and Ive had 2 lengthy discussions with Shadow who has come over as a genuine bloke.

Nutty

Thank you gents, it's just that it was unclear from the original post.

John

Back