What would you do??

2130martin

My stalking rifle(.308) has a S&B 8x56 scope which works very well,no complaints.

My foxing/rabbiting/lamping rifle(.223) also has a S&B 8x56 scope which also works great.

BUT!!

I have a S&B PM II 5-25x56 illuminated ret. in the cupboard(what a waste), It has superior low light capabilities to my standard scopes and feel I should mount it on my stalking rifle.

BUT!!

I quite fancy a night vision setup to go on my .223 and selling/partex the PM II could finance that quite well.....

So,What would you do???

It's to much scope for stalking as you are getting on ok with what you have, and it gets funds for what you want

either sell or put it on the foxing rifle

thats what i would do, if i had the same problem (not half, if i had a job :) to pay for it.)

my question is...................what would you go for on the NV side.............dedicated or add on, ?

bob.

thats what i would do, if i had the same problem (not half, if i had a job :) to pay for it.)

my question is...................what would you go for on the NV side.............dedicated or add on, ?

bob.

No idea,not done much research yet.......

If you need the money I'd sell the PMII... otherwise hang onto it until you fancy a change! - It's like having a spare pair of boots; you'll always need them one day!

If you sell it and want one at a later date you'll kick yourself unless you really needed the money when you sold it.

I'll give you £100 for the PMII if you do sell ;)

If you need the money I'd sell the PMII... otherwise hang onto it until you fancy a change! - It's like having a spare pair of boots; you'll always need them one day!

If you sell it and want one at a later date you'll kick yourself unless you really needed the money when you sold it.

I'll give you £100 for the PMII if you do sell ;)

Unfortunately the "PMII" is attached to the scope and wouldnt split it/scratch it off for £100;)

No idea,not done much research yet.......

fare enough,

I can't get on with NV gear so im a lamp and shoot man, plenty of charlies this year and still knocking them over with the tools i use,

nice scope but i think it could still be a tad to much scope for foxing under the lamp but will do the day time long range foxing/bunny bashing with mag to spare.

bob.

Martin i would think twice about going night vision. Don't forget the magnification of nv. That fox out 250yds looks small and you cannot always tell what it is by the eyes. come out with us for a night with ours .we use the new pulsar.
I still prefer red spot light Roy likes NV. Go to the gun room ivybridge( john )very helpfull. He will trade / sell. brian

My stalking rifle(.308) has a S&B 8x56 scope which works very well,no complaints.

My foxing/rabbiting/lamping rifle(.223) also has a S&B 8x56 scope which also works great.

BUT!!

I have a S&B PM II 5-25x56 illuminated ret. in the cupboard(what a waste), It has superior low light capabilities to my standard scopes and feel I should mount it on my stalking rifle.

BUT!!

I quite fancy a night vision setup to go on my .223 and selling/partex the PM II could finance that quite well.....

So,What would you do???

drop me a pm with a price and i will see if i can re-;)home it for you

p,

Back