Thread: Finished work yessssssss!

Finished work yessssssss!

Finished for Xmas now till the 2nd just the shoot to look after which although hard in this crappy weather I don't class as work really .
    so a stalk or two with my buddy and the Xmas family shoot to look forward too and the usual family festivities .
    what you guys doing over the break ?
    Happy Xmas

Off boxing day, working then

2 more days then off to Edinburgh for Xmas

Finish Friday lunchtime, then same as you Norma, just the shoot to look after and get a bit of stalking in.

Start my new job in South Devon in the New Year so need to get my head around looking for shooting permission.

Off tomorrow, working from home on Monday, shooting a mate's farm on the 27th (that will just be a few of us rooting around, sticking the dogs into pits, brambles, etc & seeing what pops out! Should be a very relaxed, no-pressure day - a good laugh with a few mates, and my son will be coming along too, which is good, and my 10-yr old daughter has even said she may come beating which will be a first), and then pheasant shooting at our place up in the south lakes on the 29th, and then finally hopefulyl getting a stalk in for reds early Jan afetr having had a trip in dec kyboshed due to weather.

Whatever anyone is up to, have a good 'un!!

Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Sounds good mate!

Finish tmoro lunch then out for 2 xmas do's so that'll write off Sat and Sunday recovering now I can't handle it any more!!!!

Rest of time kicking back with the family, maybe a day or 2 shooting and want to try chefing something different in the kitchen like pigeon & sausage rolls, raised game pie and various pate's!! Bit of foraging for wild mushies and berries with the kids maybe and I need to track down some sloe's coz it's been crap this year to make sloe gin and brandy!!

Christ I don't do as much at work, I'll be glad to get back on the 2nd Jan for a rest!! LOL!!

Merry Christmas