Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Free new year stalk for Novice

Free new year stalk for Novice

Its been a bumper season for myself, and partly due to the site members I am fully booked up untill early March, with some bookings already placed in the diary for the Roe Buck season 2013.

Deer stalking and managment is fast becoming a very popular sport again, and it is very difficult for many to break into the sport that we all love and cherish. With this in mind I have decided to offer a day in the early summer of 2013 for FREE to a Novice stalker.

By Novice I mean someone who has only taken 1 or 2 deer or none at all. The day will be on cull Roe Buck and it will take place in West Sussex on my 2,500 acre lease. You will need to make your own arrangement to get to the estate, and there is a local BB nearby. If you do not have a rifle, thats is not an issue, and estate rifle will be available in 243, 270 or 25.06 calibre to use. Tuition on the range will be given before stalking a buck, and binoculars and full kit is also available if you do not have it.

You must be a member of this site, you must have insurance, and you must be a novice.

All members who PM me will have their name put in a hat and drawn from the hat at the end of January 2013. The winner will be notified by PM. The 2 Stalks will be free, as will the cull buck (if we get one) and also the venison to take home.

Happy Christmas everyone.

Sikamalc (Admin)
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Nice one Malc

merry Xmas mate

Great offer Malc.
    Nothing is worse than having an itch you can never scratch

"...Nicely just doesn't cut the cheese....." A new twist on management-speak courtesy of a colleague.

Jolly decent offer, Sir. Someone's got a fantastic opportunity here.

That will be a good day for someone, Malc will put any novice at ease or was it Todd that made me feel welcome lol.................Have a good xmas Malc and see you and Todd in the new year

Nice one mate I'll go into the hat please I've never shot a deer and have only been out once with Jason and blew the chance!!

I am a novice and would like to be considered, thats a very nice offer for whoever wins. Thanks

Nr Newport (shrops)
    your a credit to the sport malc very well done, make sure you pm malc if you what your name in the hat

Last edited by 223; 21-12-2012 at 12:57.

Would it be cheeky of me to nominate someone?

seanct has just recently joined up on SD and is desperate to get into stalking, I had intended to offer him a stalk on my ground in W.Sussex but it looks like I'll be losing it after Xmas.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox