FAO Malc

csl

Administrator
Site Staff
Great news! Just had Wadas and Tika.308 on the phone... they said to tell you they've found your other syrup! Andy had to give it a knock on the head while Wadas held it but the good news is that it's still in good condition so now the grey one has been found you can get the brown one cleaned! :lol:

Well done lads! :D

image.jpg

Cheeky bastewards, just because I have a good head of hair :D and the pair of them are folically challenged. Theres Wadas, in the photo looking like a tramps apprentice again, and the pair of them in a small caravan over the weekend:eek: lets hope they get on with the stalking..........................;)

:lol:

Apparently they've had curry two nights running, that caravan will need a hazmat sign on the door! :D

Stalking, we have spent 2 days searching for your syrup !!!! A quick wash and it will be good as new.
It did put up a struggle the bloody thing nearly had me !!

Andy was asking if I would take him for a stalk to start his Level 2. Might have to think about that now, not sure if Senior Guide status will hold up to the job :doh:

Stalking, we have spent 2 days searching for your syrup !!!! A quick wash and it will be good as new.
It did put up a struggle the bloody thing nearly had me !!

You be careful those Munties are a bit to quick for you today. And at least my syrup was found on titled ground. That was my sunday best one for when I meet important people.

And that dosnt include you two clowns!! :D

Quick, so quick i havent seen any, apart from the smallest ever munty, :D he needs a years growing yet. i tell ya the names we get called !!! We have feelings you know !! And Alex i have only had indian tonight, with naan bread instead of bread and butter.

You be careful those Munties are a bit to quick for you today. And at least my syrup was found on titled ground. That was my sunday best one for when I meet important people.

was that important or inpotent !!!!
bally

Andy you told me that the wayward syrup was hiding under a cushion not running free :D, looks as if it could do with a trim for Christmas.

John

Ha ha, the brian may syrup :p
If any of you do grass cutting contracts Malc will be putting his syrup cutting contract up for tendor in the new year !!! Kent highways dept put a cracking price in last year but they couldnt mow them quick enough :doh:

You must be glad you have it back for christmas
A man and his Pubic Wig should not be parted for to long in this weather you could catch your death of cold
Never let the facts get in the way of a GOOD Story
:)

Priceless !! In twelve years I never issued a certificate for one of these. Does it have a close season like Haggis ?

Ha ha, the brian may syrup :p
If any of you do grass cutting contracts Malc will be putting his syrup cutting contract up for tendor in the new year !!! Kent highways dept put a cracking price in last year but they couldnt mow them quick enough :doh:

Interested in tendering, what's the approximate value of the contract? I'd need to buy a hammer flail for the Fergie ;)

You will have to speak with wadas, thats his department !! He made me put about the cutting contract !!! He bullied me into putting it on here :lol:

Well I reckon they are trying to get me in trouble but here goes...

Wadas and Andy have found another syrup! :D

525759_323545031100324_913497885_n.jpg

Back