Nice wee fox

jackfish

Yesterday mornings fox from about 35-40 yards off the sticks, unexpected but a pleasant surprise non the less as I was out looking for a Doe. Shot through the chest straight on and the 100grain SP caused massive trauma exiting through the stomach.
View attachment 22658.

Bryan

Well done! I was tasked with dealing with a fox that had killed one of Lady S' chickens yesterday. As her husband owns a large shooting estate, this was a top priority mission. It was a wringing wet session that looked as though it was going to be a waste of effort - but then a big dog fox came in to my caller where it took a hollow point in the chest. The keeper is very pleased, as I hope Lady S will be when she hears about it. :)

Well done on the fox,
Managed to call one in on the IHunt app for the iphone the other day, it came from a fair old way too, I watched it come down the hill stopping to have a look every time I stopped the caller, whilst watching it through the Bino's I noticed it had no tail, looked more like a Bob Cat than a fox!!!

Nice when a plan comes together Jackfish :D got a call this evening from a local chicken farmer, got the gear in the motor, called me lamper and picked him up enroute, shot this feller off the bipod at 180, sitting looking straight at me, hit him smack in the face :lol: job done and farmer happy.
View attachment 22777

Well done on the fox,
Managed to call one in on the IHunt app for the iphone the other day, it came from a fair old way too, I watched it come down the hill stopping to have a look every time I stopped the caller, whilst watching it through the Bino's I noticed it had no tail, looked more like a Bob Cat than a fox!!!

Just downloaded this App, waiting for an external speaker to suit the Iphone from Eblag,............... time will tell!! ( Don't think I'll need the crocs etc, anytime soon!:eek::lol:

The app is pretty good finnbear270, i had my phone sat on top of a post too start with without any external speaker but then again it was a quiet morning, would imagine it works a treat with a speaker too...

just done the same I HUNT APP can you extend the call time? as they only last for 6 or 7 secs

just done the same I HUNT APP can you extend the call time? as they only last for 6 or 7 secs
You can set up repeats, with delays, mix calls, just make a playlist. It takes time, so do it before you go out, but it pays off

Back