Thread: vortex talon HD binoculars

vortex talon HD binoculars

hi after some new bins and was wondering if any one had any experiences with them? thinking of swaros but the vortex are half the price and also come with life time warranty. i no you get what you pay for but if ther decent bins for the brass it would be good to no

would be interested to see the replies to this myself...
    heard some good things about these of late!

Had a look through some low end diamondback bins when I bought a camera & they looked spot on, believe the talon, viper are Japenese glass, so think they will be good

A good few years ago a friend and I compared side by side a Meopta 7x50 scope and a Swarovski 3-9x42 scope. Both mounted on a rifle. I know the meopta is 8 mm bigger, but the other is a swarovski. In low light the Meopta was better and offered about 15 min of extra shooting time.
    If I would go for lower budget optics I would always look at Meopta first. I think, at this moment, Meopta would be my first choice. They are just excellent and the price is very good. They also have a nice range of binoculars. Also consider the Zeiss Conquest.

I have had the Razor model for a few years now and are very pleased with them ,