Thread: New Member

Hi All, My name is Fab. I moved to south Scotland 18 years ago from small village near to Rome where I hunted Boar. With help of local people I started to stalk Roe deer and leased a piece of forest. I used to go to Argyll to stalk Red Deer but the cost got very high and deer were scarce. I now go at least twice a year to David Brown's in Inverness. On my first visit I shot my first Sika Stag a huge 9 pointer which I got set up and now is in my Dad's cantina back in Rome. I passed my level 2 this spring and hope to get to the Highlands more often. I use a .243 but if my plans come good I will get a .2506. I have met a few guys from SD when up north so looking forward to communicating experiences on this site. Thank you for running this excellent site. Fab2

Hi Fab2

Welcome to the site

I will be travelling up past your neck of the woods shortly for some stalking offered by other members of the site.

Welcome to the site

Hi Fabri, Well done on getting your level 2. I hope you will be up here soon for a red stag. About time you got the .2506.You have been promising for the last few years to upsize your calibre. We have a lot of deer in the wood just now and the Sika especially are doing well. Best wishes David Brown