Thread: Christmas away

Christmas away

Myself and the good lady decided to get away over the festive period and spent a fantastic week in a cottage on the Dungarthill Estate, Perthshire. No mobile signal (so no client calls), no internet (so no emails), but close enough to Glasgow to visit my old fella and Dundee to visit my older brother. A very nice place.

Only downside was no permission (or rifle) to take any of the dozens of fallow wandering about lol

Hope you all had an enjoyable time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCF1474.JPG  
    .308, because if I want to watch something run away, I'll take my dog for a walk.

Sounds good to me, my daughters have booked a few days for me and the wife up in Perth as a treat, to be taken befor the end of March, I might try to exstend the break for a few days and get a stalk or two in on the Roe bucks, supposed to be a romantic break, but the wife has agreed, the country club we are booked into has a spar and pool and all the girly stuff, so there you go. I looked in your gallery, I use a T3 lite, I like the realtree stock and forend covers, where did you get them? or who makes them? please PM me.