A Very Good 2012 ~ Some of my Best Trophies

Dear Members,

I have been very lucky to have some fantastic opportunities arise in 2012. Therefore I thought I would share some of my best trophies with you to end the year. I hope 2013 is as prosperous.

I wish you all a very happy new year.

Best Wishes

Alex

Warthog Sow

A10.jpg

Very Big Rowland Ward Impala Ram

A8.jpg

Warthog Sow with Broken Tusk

A2.jpg

Old Zebra Stallion

IMG_9404.jpg

Very Mature Warthog Sow

IMG_9332.jpg

Second Impala Ram Bullet Strike Photo

IMG_9177.jpg

Mature Nyala Bull

IMG_9157.jpg

Blue Wildebeest Bull

IMG_9076.jpg

Abnormal Roe Buck (This was a growth defect, seen in Velvet not just broken, there is another buck with same defect in the area).

IMG_0163_zps30d0e302.jpg

Gold Medal Wild Boar (Croatia) 24 CM's.

IMG_0148_zps3c3ae7e8.jpg

Bronze Medal Mouflon (Croatia, Adriatic Coast).

IMG_0221_zps6799598a.jpg

Bronze Medal Japanese Sika (Wicklow, Ireland) missed Silver by 0.7.

IMG_0225_zps97e99cc9.jpg

Bronze Medal Balkan Chamois (Croatia, Adriatic Coast).

Chammy1_zps1d73f419.jpg

Bronze Medal Japanese Sika (Wicklow, Ireland)

sika2_zpsa209bfd7.jpg

Representative 7 Year Old Alpine Chamois (Slovenia)

S9_zps3d7897c1.jpg

Some amazing photos looks like you may have a problem bettering 2012 but I wish you luck and a happy new year.

Regards david

Congratulations on some great heads!
Hopefully you got enough space in your home to hang them all up!? And a missus who allows it?!:rofl:
All the best for 2013, to be honest, your hunting will be hard, to do even better!

Michael

A lesser man than me could be jealous......;)

What a belter of a year - if you have a 2013 that's even half as successful you'll be doing pretty well!! (......so I look forward to a similar crop of photos this time next year :D)

ATB,

Merlin

Alex,

Looks like you had a good year I hope it continues for you in 2013. The Mouflon & Croatian scenery looks amazing, do you have a contact for this?

Regards

Craig

Looks like a hell of a year, Good luck beating it next year! I am looking forward to my 1st trip to Africa in 2013.

Thank you guys for the comments.

Craig, It is through a Croatian friend of mine. I will PM you some direct details. I would say that Slovenia is equally spectacular especially in the winter months and is somewhat more reasonably priced. I will get you details on both.

ACM, Yes all will be shoulder mounts apart from the Warthogs (Skulls and Leather Skins), Zebra (Skin), Abnormal Roe (Skull) and 2 Sika (Skull). I would say that I am probably more addicted to Taxidermy than the shooting.

Ps No missus so probably why I get away with it for the time being.

Regards

Alex

Damn that is one good year, some spectacular trophies, great impala and phenomenal boar, one thing I would say though is if its not too late I would get your zebra stallion shoulder mounted, if your into your taxidermy, as they make an impressive shoulder mount and it gives you an excuse to go back and get one for a rug!!!!

Hope you have as good a 2013.

Moose

Guys, again thank you for the comments. I have posted some details prices etc for the hunting in BIG GAME OPPORTUNITIES due to several requests.

Available: Mouflon / Chamois / Wild Boar Slovenia

If anyone is seriously interested then please contact me and I will answer any questions I can and then put you in touch with my friend.

Kind Regards

Alex

Back