Thread: Happy New Year from JELEN DEER SERVICES

Happy New Year from JELEN DEER SERVICES

Hi everyone,

We would like to wish each and every one of you a happy and prosperous 2013.

I would also like to say a special thank you to all our customers, clients, associates and friends, and thank you so much for all your support throughout the past year.

Last, but not least thank you to the Jelen Deer Management Team: Dave Watson, Simon Gibson, Keith Ovenden, Rob Waller, Greg Keeble, Paul Wase, Mark Knowles, Deidre Dyer and Dominic Strutt, and also to our Senior Management Team for all the hard work and effort you have all made to help grow the company and deliver one of the UK's finest deer management services.

I personally am so grateful to Dave, Karen and my wife Hannah for your continued support in what has seen us all working some silly hours, but it has all been worth every bit of it. Jelen has expanded significantly in the last year, due in no small part to the efforts, skills and commitments of Ben Bonetti, Malcolm Brown, Heather Brown, Eamonn Fogarty and Norman Bartlett.

Also a big thank you to Jack Allison (IT support) for delivering us a brilliant new website.

Thank you all so much for your help and kindness in all you have done for us. I look forward to working with you all in the exciting times ahead in 2013.

Have a great new year celebration this evening, and look forward to working with you all in 2013.

Best regards,

(Director - Jelen Deer Services)
    Last edited by Jelendeer; 31-12-2012 at 21:20.

And a Happy New Year to you all.