Thread: Question to Blaser owners

Question to Blaser owners

Hi There

I have recently come across a source for engraved Blaser Rifle pistol caps. Prior to getting some samples in I want to understand if there is a level of interest amoungst Blaser rifle owners for them.

Choices are Roe Buck, Red Stag, Boar & Chamois with personalised initialed pistol caps a possiblity. They would be approximatley 60 each (personalised ones TBC).

Let me know what you think. If the interest is positive then I will buy some samples in and display them in the classified section and also have them avaliable at the UK Shooting Show in Feb.

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    Do you mean these ones: Blaser Hunting Rifles:Standard

(click on "Stocks" and then "Pistol Grip Caps")

O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

I managed to upgrade one of those Blaser pistol grip caps by fitting it to a real remington....

Quote Originally Posted by ejg View Post
    I managed to upgrade one of those Blaser pistol grip caps by fitting it to a real remington....
    I thought of placing one on my sako................. i then said nah.

nuf said

WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

I don't know what the make or quality of the OP's ones are, I am not a Blaser owner, but stumbled upon these on Egun at 15-20 euros and so easy to buy stuff on egun with the help of google translate.

I have a CZ recoil pad on my Blaser, perhaps I should do the grip cap as well

Of all the rifles I've owned in my life a Blaser or a Sauer 202 have not been included .

I used to think of the Blaser as a rich mans toy . But after reading some of what you blokes say about them I may just have to bite the bullet and get one at some point !

We have a local character that has a Blaser 93 I believe in 06 he bought new maybe 10 years ago . But since he's not one of my favourite people I kinda wrote the Blaser off just on my lack of like for him .

Mark this down in history , I may have been wrong about the Blaser !!!!!!!

I am thinking a 6.5x55 or 6.5x57 of course either will be a handloading proposition .
    GO Manny Pacquiao !!!
    Doubles , 6.5mm' s , 444 Marlin's , cast bullets , Sika Deer and the Philippines