Thread: Novice free stalk draw, addition

Novice free stalk draw, addition

We will be drawing the lucky winner for the free stalking in about 15 minutes time.

HOWEVER due to the large amount of people who have applied to be in the draw I have decided to add a second prize.

This will be a free entry into The Novice Day Course to be held on Saturday 25th May 2013. This is usually 50 for the day, but I am giving a free place as the 2nd prize.

Dont forget within that you will have the chance to shoot 7 to 8 calibres on our 100mtr range, along with deer identification, pre level 1 instruction, high seat construction, equipment, it is hoped that we will have a large range on show this time from a local supplier, lunch, tea, coffee and a tour of the estate. All for 50.00 plus a chance to win a free outing in another draw on the day.

Will post the winners shortly.
    All grades of deer stalkers/hunters in the UK and overseas catered for. Level 2 DMQ signing off available. Over 30 years experience in the stalking/hunting industry. For friendly and professional help go to

Nr Newport (shrops)
    top man malc , very well done

if it was not for this brilliant site i dont think there would be half the people getting into this sport, it has given so many people lifelines, contacts over the years including me.

so thankyou very much malc,john, alex etc etc and may this site contiue to grow in 2013

Happy new year to all

Last edited by 223; 02-01-2013 at 20:40.