Tied Foxes

kevhumps

We had a good night on the lamp last night, managed to deck 6! My mate's turn to shoot, me on lamp duties. Nothing unusal, only one vixen amongt them, but we stumbled across a tied pair! " Which should I shoot," was the whispered question? At about 120yds and the pair tail to tail, it wasn't obvious as to, which was the vixen. They were pretty agitated, and a two for one shot wasn't on. So the shot felled the dog, and within a second the vixen was gone. Been doing it for 20 odd years now, and seen plenty of foxes paired up, and even lying down together, but this was a first for me.
Kev.

the few times ive shot pairs i found start calling the second youve fired the second "sometimes" takes a final glance back before they scarper and if you quick enough job jobed

We had a good night on the lamp last night, managed to deck 6! My mate's turn to shoot, me on lamp duties. Nothing unusal, only one vixen amongt them, but we stumbled across a tied pair! " Which should I shoot," was the whispered question? At about 120yds and the pair tail to tail, it wasn't obvious as to, which was the vixen. They were pretty agitated, and a two for one shot wasn't on. So the shot felled the dog, and within a second the vixen was gone. Been doing it for 20 odd years now, and seen plenty of foxes paired up, and even lying down together, but this was a first for me.
Kev.

Flyboy will bear me out on this one!,..... Absolutely p*****g down, found a pair locked, lucky enough the vixen got hers first.

did they break when the first one was shot?
normally properly tied would mean the live one was tied to the shot one even after death.

am surprised the blood pressure drops fast enough to release her straight away

never seen a tied fox but a tied dog will pull the other along.

The tied part is the dog, he's blown up out of normal proportion, if you get lucky & shoot his date, He's just going to have to "hang" around!!!!!!!:eek:

foxes_1822114i.jpg

dog is on the right

the position of his hips gives it away.
Dogs (foxes etc) have to raise themselves up or risk ripping their cock off!

My sister broke my brother in laws cock. She snapped it :eek: We still laugh ours cocks off every time its mentioned
A workmate told me he had to have a circumcision recently.Said he ripped his `banjo string`.I asked him how did you manage that, and he said he hadnt had a shag in two years and had a new bird.Tragic.

I was walking around a local farm that I had permission to shoot on one morning when I heard a tremendous racket coming from the large field in front of the farm bungalow. When I investigated it turned out to be a pair of foxes coupled together and a third fox close by trying to muscle in on the action. I shot the vixen first through the front of the chest and she went down. The dog fox continued to mount her and was still pumping away. I then shot the fox that was trying to muscle in and thirdly the dog who was still hanging on to the vixen. Three foxes down and a happy farmer as he had been somewhat plauged by foxes. Over the next week or so I shot another four foxes off the same field.

My sister broke my brother in laws cock. She snapped it :eek: We still laugh ours cocks off every time its mentioned

Allegedly it is only in Norfolk that such discussions take place between brother and sister, surely you don't discuss such things in Dorset. :oops::rofl:

A workmate told me he had to have a circumcision recently.Said he ripped his `banjo string`.I asked him how did you manage that, and he said he hadnt had a shag in two years and had a new bird.Tragic.

more common than you think!!

Back