Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Riflecraft joining the Forum

Riflecraft joining the Forum

Hello all, many of you will know who we are. There have been a few threads with us as a topic of conversation both good and bad! Unfortunately we never seem to have anyone actually ask us direct for any details or further information. So we are making ourselves available on this forum amongst others to try and answer any sensible questions that people might have, also so that we can share our own equipment and experiences with other forum members.
    Nice to meet you all. i have no idea how to denote that we are a trade member on our forum details but no doubt a Moderator will let me know shortly

welcome to the site, just bought some of your copper remover this weekend and its done an excellent job

Quote Originally Posted by Rifles View Post
    Nice to meet you all. i have no idea how to denote that we are a trade member on our forum details but no doubt a Moderator will let me know shortly
    Welcome to the site, now for the serious bit , go to the classified section and at the head of the page, in yellow, are all the instructions for becoming a trade member. Fully automated process you just need a credit card.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Welcome to the site

Welcome onboard gents!
    Sako 75 6.5x55 - Z6i 3-18x50. Sako 75 .308 Habicht 2.5-10x56. Beretta 690. Benelli M2.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill (1874-1965)

welcome, Riflecraft joining the Forum

Heard nothing but good things about you and your service.

WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Welcome to the site, may I take this opportunity to ask what you think of the Kimber m84 (match grade) how does it compare against a Sako 85, in .308 for instance. I am interested because most of the available reviews are from USA sources and vary considerably. Some say accuracy varies rifle to rifle. I was tempted by the custom one you had available before Christmas but The advert has now gone, thanks M

Welcome Riflecraft.

I have never had anything other than excellent advice and service from you!

New Forest Wildlife Management