Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wolf shooting

wolf shooting

as the title iam looking for some info on shooting wolves if the is any that can be recomended

cheer yozzer1982

talk to the Ruskies, they'll even pay you for it ;-) LOL

British Columbia Canada, Google it.

There are a few firms that do it in Eastern Europe, Bulgaria etc. 3 years ago on a boar hunt in Bulgaria I had 3 come past on the first drive of the first day, within 20 yards! Before hand we had been led to believe it would be 400euros to shoot one, which I couldn't afford, so left them for another day. After the drive we were told all predators were to be shot on sight free of charge, I kick myself every single time I think about it! Ouch, there I go again!

I'm telling Captain - from the Wee'est of men.

lol, and all that haunts me was the tree blasting

Montana, i think the tag will be reduced in price this year, but nothing has been confirmed yet.

i have found some outfitters one in alsaka and one in russia alaska is the best part of $10000 and the russion one is $5000 for a 6 day hunt all a bit pricey for me if any one knows a weba dress for any out fitters it would be gratefull cheers

If you want a European wolf, Athina Hunting Tours is running a couple of wolf hunts in Estonia in early December 2013 - these will be a combination of flag-hunts and tower hunts over blood/offal trail baits. December is the best time because that's when they have the first snow falls and it's possible to check on the wolves's movements in a given area by the new tracks.

Prices look like it will be around 1,800 - 1,900 for a 1:1 five day trip/ 3 day hunt, including one wolf trophy fee, full-board accomodation and hunting permits. Flights with Easyjet are around 100 rtn from Gatwick, plus about 50 for a rifle flight case. Should have firm details and prices in a couple of weeks. European lynx and Eoropean brown bear permits are available too, although 5-6 days of hunting are needed for these and the trophy fees are around 1,500 and 3,500 respectively.

Speak to Kiri at info@athinahunting and he'll sort you out.

I can arrange wolf hunts in europe if required.
    regards john

I know it's nothing to do with the thread but, I just couldn't bring myself to shoot one for sport..... If I ever find myself in the Rockies fighting for survival and it was a case of them or me-that's another story....

....although I don't hold it against another for doing so....!