Coming to a store near you, i wonder who will buy one first?

Ha, nice.
Does that mean that some one guiding you can do the tagging?
I could see its usefulness if it does. No more spine or gut shots

Why would anyone buy this, it takes all the skill out of learning to shoot a rifle in the 1st place.

You may just as well take a long a skilled marksman to shoot the deer for you while you point out which one you want shooting...:rolleyes:

Look at the heads up display on the second video, wind is being accounted for.

Neil. :)

oh ye missed that... well all I can say if this works as good as it looks there is going to be allot of folk taking extended range shots at live quarry... its looks like a fantastic bit of kit but I think i will stick to sub 250 yards and brush up on my stalking field craft lol good thing too as by the looks of it you will need a second mortgage

Interesting, but, then WTF is the point of shooting? Killing things?? Not for me.~Muir
Exactly, but some twonk will buy it and use it for hunting.
Better use might be to let the miltary get their hands on it, after all at $20k its a tad expensive for us poor hunters.

Regarding wind, i missed that as well.

Cheers

Richard

impresive kit but what about wind?

A load of poo chunks.

as mentioned its done by the scope its self.........HA HA...........but as with any wind sensing device be it on the rifle scope or a main battle tank( as we found out when doing trials with IFCS on Chieftain/challenger I), its only sampling the wind were the shooter/vehicle is located so down rang/on the way to target the wind will be different yet again: its not guaranteed that you will hit every time no matter how good it is at sampling wind speed /direction air temp/pressure etc.

And just to put it in to context with velocity with regards to the same type of sampling system on a MBT, it fires a kinetic round at around 1,700 metres per second and that is still effected by wind on route and at target end too.

bob.

Last edited:
Back