Wanted: syndicate in and around south yorkshire

stav

hi all, right i know it's along shot but i,m looking for a syndicate in or around south yorkshire i know it will be like finding hens teeth but if you dunt ask you dunt get. if not anything with in about a 2 hour drive from sheffield.
if anyone know's of anything please get in touch.
cheers guy's stav

hi all, right i know it's along shot but i,m looking for a syndicate in or around south yorkshire i know it will be like finding hens teeth but if you dunt ask you dunt get. if not anything with in about a 2 hour drive from sheffield.
if anyone know's of anything please get in touch.
cheers guy's stav

Stav you forgot to ask if they would have a first aid trained person in their team............:stir: Good luck with your search..

nuttywhohasntforgoteither

Stav, if you find anything and need another bod, let me know! I live near the People's Republic of South Yorkshire too. Something out Lincs way would be probable. Scotland is great, but it's a long haul.

My First Aid's pretty good too!

Chris

well i did a full story on said injury call stupid is as stupid do'es lol. and chris with 1st aid training i,ll let you know if i find owt and give you a nod.
stav

Stav on a happier not i was putting out my trail camera to day and saw some nice deer for the spring see you soon. Good luck with the hunt for ground down south.

a big thanks for the pm from a fellow sd member and i,ve now found and joined a syndicate a hour from home.
so thanks for the reply's.
stav

No no, don't worry about me. I'm sure I'll be ok. You lads go on ahead without me. I'll just sit here on my own for a while. I've loads of other friends, really.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

C

yeah was lucky (for once) and couldn't believe how quick i got a reply, tbone i,m up for a south yorkshire meet up we had 1 before and was good then the 2nd dint realy happen but i said i,d go and dint but due to work.
i,ll post something in right section and see what the response is but i,m up for it.
cheers stav

Back