Smith & Wesson 15-22

hobbesy

Coming by one of these 2nd hand is starting to look like a bit like looking for the Holy Grail, maybe should have kept my Colt M4 until I'd found a Smith:doh: so does anyone know of one going 2nd hand?

Or do people think there's going to be a problem now that the yanks have gone manic over buying guns?

rob

Coming by one of these 2nd hand is starting to look like a bit like looking for the Holy Grail, maybe should have kept my Colt M4 until I'd found a Smith:doh: so does anyone know of one going 2nd hand?

Or do people think there's going to be a problem now that the yanks have gone manic over buying guns?

rob

Not over the S&W M15-22's they're not. When it comes to .22LR semi auto rifles they are no more manic than that have always been. :D I have seen the S&W's (And SIG's version) at the WAL-MART stores in the city as recently as two nights ago, unmolested. If you can't find one, the problem is on your end of the Gulf Stream.~Muir

PS: Come to think of it, even our little Trading Post has a pair of them.

I so wish the law would allow you to send me one :-| but it doesn't so I will have to keep searching. maybe it's because they are so good I can't get a 2nd hand one :cry:

good luck finding a 2nd hand one. Just don't buy one from kent wool growers they are grossly over priced. Get in touch with suffolk rifle, he imports all the various models and I think the base model is £600.

http://www.suffolkrifle.co.uk/

I paid £600 for mine brand new. Great bit of kit. I know a lot of people use them for target practice but I have had a fair few squirrels with mine already. I found that in using high velocity cci ammo. I have never had a stoppage with it. good luck finding one mate

Hi

I have come to find the guys at KWG very nice and buy ammo and other stuff there, but like you find most of their stuff highly over priced. Even with the 10% discount we get from being a local gun club they don't want to compete with other shops (I use GT shooting as well). It's not the fault of the sales staff, as I said they are always nice and helpful and give you the time of day (even if not buying) although I've always found the boss a little hard to talk too.

Back