Shooting show

nell

This weeks programme showed a review of a Heym rifle, made me laugh when a close up shot of the bolt being worked forward failed to pick up the bullet, Byran carried on regardless:).. Very good programme bye the way:thumb:

This weeks programme showed a review of a Heym rifle, made me laugh when a close up shot of the bolt being worked forward failed to pick up the bullet, Byran carried on regardless:).. Very good programme bye the way:thumb:
I wrote the same thing in the comments... Glad it wasn't just me! Cheers i.

Some more good footage coming shortly Ton! Keep watching!!!

I watched that and thought he had held the round down so it didn't pick it up ?
(it was 3 in the morning though so I could be wrong)

Neil. :)

I usually never bother with the shooting show. Unless I have insomnia. But during a bout of insomnia tonight I had to check out what you guys were saying about this new heym.

All I can say is they took a not to bad bit of wood and screwed it up, nice one. But at least it woke me up as the rest of he show worked a treat and I got 10 minuets kip out of it.

Haa bit awkward for the old chap there!! Nice looking rifle, just a shame about that. Interesting show, never normally watch it i must say. But occasionally it is far more relevant than Fieldsports Britain this week

Back