Thread: Hello all

Hello all

Hi, Im Ian, im from near Beccles in Suffolk. I am 25 yrs old and have been shooting since I was old enough to hold a gun. I currently have a couple of shotguns, a .17hmr, a 22rf & have just got a variation for a .243. I have been reading this forum for a while, and thought id join so I can contribute to posts, and classifield adds.

welcome to the site decided what 243 you want yet?

Welcome and enjoy

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hi Ian,

Im also from Suffolk and stalk/shoot around the Debenham, Needham area. Have you got your .243 yet? Are you into vermin control?

Hi Ian, I lived near Beccles for 20 odd years and still shoot in the area and also in Suffolk as well, you will enjoy the site, don't be afraid to ask questions as that is the only way to learn from those who have gone before you, we were all in the same boat once, enjoy gaining more knowledge as just when you think you know it all, the deer do something different because they haven't read from the same book as us. After 40 odd years of stalking like my once professional deer manager friend told me, keep an open mind as what we do for leisure, they do to survive, deer cannot be put into strict categories, books can only be written for guidance and deer cannot read, ask away any questions you have. best wishes deerwarden

Welcome from a fellow Suffolk stalker.