Thread: Yorkshire Deer Stalking

Yorkshire Deer Stalking

Has anyone any experience of this outfit?

They operate close to a mate who is looking to increase his stalking experience and their prices seem fairly reasonable.

Before I point him in their direction I'm keen to canvass member;s opinions as I obviously want him to get on well.

I can highly recommend John and his outfit. I have stalked with him on numerous occasions and shot some good heads including an eleven pointer that i did an article on in Sporting Rifle. He has lots of ground all over East and North Yorks and lots of Roe to go at. Hope this helps, Cheers Fallowm,oor.

Yorkshire Stalking

I agree with FM - my experience with John was excellent, very knowledgable and nice with it. Would love to go more often but time is a major factor. Highly recommended.

Hi novice
    Your mate won't go far wrong with John he's a good stalker with some nice ground and and a good laugh.
    All though I do here a rumour he's getting a bit of a belly from all those stalkers breakfasts he's eating

John I hope you will still be able to manage our Herefordshire hills

Here's a Bronze Medal Roe I shot with John last year

He's earned everyone of those bacon butties !(has been known to drive off without paying for them though!!)

Johns a great fella with some nice & will always try his best to get you in front of a beast of which there are plenty.

Highly recommended .

I can only agree with all the previous posts. He is a very professional stalker and has more Roe on his land than anyone I know. I have booked with him again at the end of the month.

Ive known John for quite sometime and he has helped me get a DSC level 2,
    top bloke and certainly knows his stuff.Any novice wont go far wrong going for a wander with him.