Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Led lensor torch

Led lensor torch

Anybody use a led lenser F1 torch ?????? What do you think ????

dont know about the F1
    But i have the P7 and the T7 and they are very good

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Mills View Post
    dont know about the F1
    But i have the P7 and the T7 and they are very good
    +1 on the 7 djc

Not used the F1, but I have four other Lenser torches and they are the mutts. A bit on the dear side, but worth every penny. They'll last a lifetime, have great light output and good batter life. They're several steps above the cheapo LED torches on fleabay, and worth every penny.

I have a P7, a P17, and an M14, all of which I use regularly, and the batteries last for months.

I have an H7R headtorch and an older one (Headfire Classic?)

Both excellent.

The customer service / after sales is superb. They gave me a brand new Headfire after 7 years as a replacement for mine which had a broken cable.

I think the warrantee is now 3 or 4 years rather than lifetime which it was when they did that.

I looked at the f1 but went for a t7 instead the f1 has cr 123 batteries and no shops near me stock them and also it has not got a long battery time. I also have the h14 brilliant bit of kit

Check out the Cluson ones,i bought a ML7 rechargeable lithium-ion battery really well made comes with mains charger,car charger,150m beam and cost me around 20 from molevalley farmers,i am well impressed with it.

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    I have an LED Lenser P7, a V2 Aviator and - most recently - an H7 focusing head torch. All are top notch, particularly the head torch, just wish I had bought it years ago. I also have a Cluson Pro Spotter which again is superb for spotting out to 200m.

For smaller torches I would have to say that it is hard to beat the Zebralight - I have the H31 which is great to keep in the laptop bag when travelling. Quality-wise they leave all the above behind.

O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

I had a led dual head torch for 2 years and cant go by it. It fits in the pocket until needed and is powerfull enough to light up a duck pond on full power yet turn it down and its great when Im on the Sea Trout.

I have a Led Lenser Hocus Pocus - tisos were doing a big north face duffle plus one of these for 100. Since I needed a big kit bag I got one. The torch is brilliant.