Thread: Chiller cabinet

Chiller cabinet

FOR SALE 200

Large double glass door Budweiser chiller cabinet in very good condition, removable wire shelves, adjustable temperature, will hold 3 Fallow carcases easily.
    Only for sale because wife wants her garage back for new car arriving in March.

Green quad bike, front and rear racks, 250cc Kazuma ( all parts available from petrol scooters)
    lost pheasant shoot and parked quad up 2 years ago and has sat in garage since. Was running fine when parked but now will not fire up, could be old fuel, turns over ok so selling as spare and repair hence low price.

Collection closest J9 M20 Ashford Kent, pm please if interested or more details.

Regards WB

HER garage......
    Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not using it in a fruit salad.

Amateurs practice until they get it right. Professionals practice until they never get it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by long_range_rob View Post
    HER garage......
    Yes HER garage she very kindly lent it to me when I brought all my shoot equipment home about 2 years ago lol.

Don't blame her as her last new car has sat out in the drive, as it does at this moment, with 6" of snow on while the quad is tucked up snug in her garage.... must be love ahhh.

can i have pics of quad please

is the chiller still available ????

Quote Originally Posted by stokerbob View Post
    is the chiller still available ????
    Hi I have decided to keep it, installed it in the barn with a cutting table and freezer actually very glad no one snapped it up now.

ATB WB