Thread: Dog box's

Dog box's

I am looking for a dog box for the wife's motor. Can anyone recommend a company that sells good but cheap box's ??. I know of the Lintran and transk9 but wondered if there was a cheaper version out there. Needs to be almost fully covered, trying to stop the hair from her dogs flying all over the new motor.

Call Debbie at Cab Transit boxes.... Leagues ahead of the two you mentioned and can sometimes be found on Ebay.

Thanks, will look into that.

Its for a new style Kia Sorento AWD.

Any of those mentioned but you might need to make sure they will fit your motor!

Agree with Red-dot. On second CAB now and bith fitted the intended fehicle very well, and when comparing to any others I just thing they are better made, although the K9 boxes look good but in my mind the metal boxes just appear 'cold'. I know, probably makes no difference...

Would highly recommend Denise and Chris at CAB they run a very professional service and there product is the best out there. Your going to be looking at 300+ for a new box but you get what you pay for. They do have second hand boxes for sale sometimes on there website.